The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

The long weekend is over and it's back to work for everyone. I am especially excited because I start my last shift of overning work tomorrow. Sadly that means I'll miss a free dinner, a concert and a hockey game all tomorrow night, but oh well. I had a fun weekend. Swung up to Columbus to see the Blue Jackets get man-handled by the Nashville Predators, but with a name like the blue jackets how do you not lose every time? And capped off the evening enjoying some very average cover band music at the infamous Sneaky Pete's. And then on Sunday, broke out the Brady jersey and cheered on the New England Patriots to their very improbable win over the highly touted San Diego Chargers. Then got to spend MLK day answering 20 pages from different patients from my office, joy of joy's. Who knows what tom-foolery the following weeks will bring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home