The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Creepy old guys

So I just got back from the gym and man are there a lot of creepy old guys. As if old naked guys walking around isn't bad enough, today I go to throw my towell in the hamper, and miss. I walk over to it wearing just my happy face boxers because I like to feel happy after a work out, and pick up the towel with my feet and toss it in the hamper. I turn around and there is this old guy just staring at me. For a second I thought he was going to make some jack ass comment about my boxers but then he said "what dexterity" and gave me this huge goofy grin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

dude that old guy had a man crush on you. you should have said "listen dude i know these boxers are hot, but this is a community changing area and you should keep you feeling in check" just some friendly advice! don't feel weird about it these things happen.

November 27, 2006 at 4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home