The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Rock Christmas

Last night I got to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the US bank arena in beautiful down town Cincinnati. Many of you may know them for "Christmas Eve in Sarejevo" and it really was fantastic. Very reminiscent of an 80s band with the long hair and tight pants. The "orchestra" part was all of 4 violins, 2 violas and 2 chellos, not really orchestral in my view, but still cool. So after doing about an hour of rock versions of christmas music, they just break out into Clapton's "Vada" and suddenly I was listening to the worlds best cover band. Anyway, good times, and I am officially in the Christmas spirit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'm going to be honest with you man..... I don't understand the christmas rock stuff

December 11, 2006 at 6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home