The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Act Your Age

This is crazy. Today I'm in the hot tub at the gym enjoying the jets of warm water gently and rythmiclly massaging my sore back when this guy wearing camo swim trunks starts to head toward the jacuzzi. No big deal, right? It is a gym and there are often multiple people in there. However, there is a nice little set of stairs allowing entry into the warm water. This guy, who had to be at least 45 years old, gets a two step running start and leaps into the hot tub, subsequently splashing water, which is 89% chlorine, into my face. As I try to rub the burning out of my eyes, this guy then stands up and takes his trunks down to around his knees, and then submerges himself entirely under the hot water. Now you will have to believe I was suffering from a bit of trepidation. I was now alone, in a hot tub at the gym with a middle aged naked man somewhere under the 105 degree water. Being to scared to move, I remained still and 45 seconds later the man emerges, now completely naked, tosses his camo trunks on the ground hops out of the hot tub and storms off into the locker room. what the %$#!$

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

dude find a new gym. that place is creepy!!!! I would ahve told that dud eto keep his damn suit on.... wow

December 7, 2006 at 6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home