The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Huge

What a huge last ten days it has been for your's truely.

1) I was chosen to go on the ice at a local minor league hockey game, and won a free weekend to Vegas

2) I was featured on the local Cincinnati news for research I helped with regarding hockey

3) attended "thirsty thursday" promotion night at the cyclones hockey game where crazy people chugged beer on the ice for menial prizes

4) Saw the most rediculous thing at a local bar, there was this guy who had a drum set, no microphone, no band. So the bar then turned on the juke box, and this guy just drummed along. I think maybe he was warming up for a tryout with a cover band.

5) Went golfing on freakin' december 17th, it was 63 and beautiful.

to be honest, it was a fun week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

weeks like this are why you have a blog my friend...... can i ask one favor? get me some pictures up in this blog! I know you have no internet but come one just get DSL it's cheep

December 20, 2006 at 2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home