The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Wild

I tell you, my friends, I love the world of sports because it offers crazy and exciting moments. Boston College, my alma mater, recently won its seventh consecutive bowl game when the Navy Midshipmen inexplicably fumbled a pitch with under 2 minutes to go, and a walk on kicker, who never played football before this year, sent a 37 yard attempt down the middle to take the lead and victory as time expired.
And then last night, the Dallas Stars were playing the Edmonten Oilers. The Oilers had pulled their goalie to try to tie the game at 5 all. A star got a puck in front of the open net, and the puck magically hopped over his stick, he missed the net, Edmonten corralled the puck and scored with 2.5 seconds left to tie, so much fun.
Lastly, unrelated to sports, I took in "A Night at the Museum" last night, and was pleasantly surprised, it was quite funny, and the special effects made me yearn for about a decade delay for the release of Jumangi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

crazy indeed

January 8, 2007 at 3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home