The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I must be 2 thin

Obviously the title of this blog is rediculous and obsequious, especially since my BMI of 29.6 puts me 0.4 points under the obese range. But honestly. Today I went to Wendy's for lunch. I got th #7, and for those of you who do not frequent the Wendy's as much as I, that is the crispy chicken sandwhich, I ordered the side ceaser salad instead of fries, and a diet coke. So over all, not a holy unhealthy order. But the thing is that this is the third consecutive time that they have given me the salad AND the fries. Are they not paying attention, is this a new promotion, or do I appear to be wasting away to practically nothing. Oh I suppose I could remind them and simply disregard the fries, but it is so hard to deny something free. That's it, no more fries. (today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home