The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

3s

People often say bad things happen in 3s. Assuming that the fall on the ice was #1, then I think I completed the trifecta. The other day I was working out on the elipical machine, reached for my watter bottle and... Missed my entire mouth. Got nothing but chin, and the water ran off my chin onto the elipitcal console, must have gotten inside the buttons and freakin shorted out the machine. There was no smoke but the display went dark and wouldnt turn on. Of course being the upstanding patron of the gym, I ran off and told no one, haven't been back since.

And if that was number 2, then number 3 would be my viewing of the movie "Constantine" last night with keanu reeves. The former Ted Theadore Logan of Wild Stallions fame struggled to breath life into this limp attempt at a supernatural thriller. Needless to say... I guess I don't need to say it.

Thank goodness, now I can expect 3 good things, because that is the way it works.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

The thing with the elipitcal machine made me entire day man. It's 9:30 sunday and I'm at work but that story is SOOOOOO john diehl it makes the world smile

November 5, 2006 at 6:41 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

The thing with the elipitcal machine made me entire day man. It's 9:30 sunday and I'm at work but that story is SOOOOOO john diehl it makes the world smile

November 5, 2006 at 6:41 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 5, 2006 at 6:41 AM

 
Blogger 1_liter_of_fun said...

Glad I could brighten your day

November 5, 2006 at 3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home