The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Man that hurt

I like to think I am a pretty humble guy. In fact there is no one more humble than me. But every once in a while you have that event that helps to bring you even a notch further down the humble ladder. Today I went ice skating with my friend and her 11 yr old son. I was trying to teach the kid how to stop on skates when I bit it... Hard. Man that hurt. Imagine, my ass going from 3 feet in the air onto the rock hard, ice cold... ice and putting 215 pounds of pure man on top of it (that's right, I'm a big boy). After some R&R and some ibuprophen, my back side is starting to improve, but it will be a long road to recovery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Dude I need a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 2, 2006 at 2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home