The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Aviator

As the title of this entry implies, I saw the Aviator last night starring Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. There was great camera work, I found the choices for background music interesting at times, and the acting was well done. I don't know, the whole thing with 50 bottles of urine in the theater really creeped me out, who does that?
In other news, the World Series, the only thing I look forward to every year was rained out last night. Hopefully, they will be able to play this evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i felt as if the aviator was kinda a story too big to tell. or atleast they made it too big to tell

October 27, 2006 at 8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home