The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Friday, October 27, 2006

JL strikes again

I had planned on dedicating this entry to a movie I saw today entitled "Seducing Dr. Lewis" Which is a foreign film that takes place in a tiny village in rural France that needs to convince a doctor to work there full time or the town will go under. It was a cute film and reminded me a lot of "Waking Ned Divine." However, the day was soiled by my return trip to the Jiffy Lube. I went to go get my aforementioned receipt, and because it took me 3 days instead of one, they decided that their corkboard space was too precious and threw away my recipt, but decided to keep the scrap of paper that had my name and phone number. Then the employee had the stones to tell me that it was my fault for not coming the next day. Well pardon me ass wipe, for working 13 hours overnight and having to help people when their hearts stop or their lungs give out. Crimeny! Now the brainiacs at the JL claim they will mail the receipt, which in the grand scheme of things really doesn't mean anything anyways since I paid cash. I am spent after typeing all this, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home