The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good Week


hey everyone, what a fun week it has been in the world of John. First I got to go hang out with my cousin krissy in Columbus OH. We had an awsome meal at the Mongolian Grill, man those guys can cook. Then it was the coolest game. The blue jackets took on the Devils and it was great. A guy who graduated the year after me from BC scored a goal, and a teen phenome for columbus scored 2. The game was tied at the end of regulation taking it to overtime. The Jackets absolutely sucked in OT, they couldn't pass, they couldn't shoot, they could not do anything until they scored with 12 freakin seconds left. Fantastic.
Then a couple days ago was one of my favorite type of days. It just did not stop, I went to the office, then to lectures, then to the gym, then to a cookie partie with the co-workers, then to trivia night at the dubliner pub, then to my own hockey game. We lost, but I got a penalty and an assist, so that's good. Then to the bar with the fellas before absolutely collapsing in bed. Man those are good days. To top it off, we will soon be invaded by the killer snow-man army from calvin and hobbs if my mom has anything to say about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home