The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thoughts

I have decided that the next time there is an employee talent show, I will preform a flawless lip-sync to Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" Thoughts?

I was thinking the other day, while buttoning my shirt, that I can remember being a little kid and actually being excited about buttoning my shirt. Now its not only not exciting, but downright mundane. Why is it that events that were once delightful become a bore. I mean if it was fun once, why does it stop being fun? Thoughts?

This guy in Subway had his cell phone ringer set to the infamous "Barbie Girl" song. Just creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Well my thoughts on the man in the mirror thing: OK OK that's a tough one to pull of. Pluse it's kinda slow so in the car it sounds great but on stage it could be the longest 3 min of your life.

The shirt thing: Doing anything right is exciting to me so if the shirt thing works out then I say be happy.

Last the cell phone: That's weird!

October 17, 2005 at 10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home