The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

SNOW

Happy winter every one. Yesterday cincinnati saw the first snow flurries of the year. I am very excited. This is the best time of the year. The snow is coming, hockey is in full swing, and all the holidays with Christmas, thanksgiving, New Years, and Quanza. who wouldn't love this time of the year. i also had a discussion with a friend of mine, and he theorizes that you can adequately strengthen all of your major muscle groups with only three exercises: squats, bench press and dead lift. Fascinating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I enjoy the holiday season myself john. As for the exercises I'm in. I will be fit and healthy in no time doctor. I don't have to say off the sauce right?

November 18, 2005 at 6:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home