The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Hate Cell Phones

So I just went to see the new Harry Potter, which was a very good movie especially on the IMAX screen. But here's the thing, cell phones need to be banned from theaters all together. Not only is there at least one moron that does not turn off the phone even after the on screen reminder, but now you have to deal with people checking to see who is calling their silenced phone or texting friends from the theater. The guy in front of me might as well put a flashlight in my face when he was texting, it absolutely ruined the film for me. And it wasn't just him. Being in one of the back rows, there were little points of rectangular light throughout the audience. Seriously, if your not going to go to a movie to watch it, then don't go and save your 10 bucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I hate the cell phones too. Let's do a new post, uh.

December 1, 2005 at 6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home