The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

October in review


What a month. The White Sox are world champs after 88 years, I took care of dozens of people with no major incidents, and Hockey is back on Eh! Now it's off to the land of the lilliputians as I will brave the festering world of the children's Emergency Room. Not only to I get to take care of the ill little ankle biters, but they have me working overnight on Thanksgiving. Punks. But this shout out is to honor the 2 best partying physicians I've met. So without further ado, put your hands together for those dynamic dancing doctor divas, Stacy and Shama, take a bow. Kareoke never looked so good. Actually I'm sure it has, but the picture came from the wall of the VT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

hey askinstoo your a dick monster and i hate you! You only care about money not JOHN DIEHL. I'll tell you what you can do with your "Extra Cash" F'n sit on it. Anyway i met Stacy one time and she's a dport7 member so good luck and even in a bad picture you stole my heart. tear... drip........

November 3, 2005 at 6:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home