The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Gator-ville

Hey guys, just an update on the FL adventure. I've been hanging around the clubhouse in the AM doing physicals as the position players straggle in. Monday night I got to hit the RAW sushi bar in downtown. I am not the sushi aficionado that others are, but it was very good. Tuesday the Reds beat the Indians 7-4 in a rain shortened game and I got to accompany the Daggys to Two Senoritas, a charming Mexican restaurant. From there we headed to SKOB (Siesta Key Oyster Bar) where they had an amusing man strumming the guitar and Matt's bros downed the Village idiot- 8 different kinds of alcohol in a plastic bucket. Yesterday, it was gorgeous and I got in another 15 holes of golf. I played with Ed, Ron and Monty, all GM retirees from Michigan. They were a lot of fun and it was great golfing until the heavens opened up and rained us off the course. Today is the last day of physicals, so wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home