The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Friday, October 13, 2006

5 in 3

So I learned today that I am not the most patient of people. I got up and played hockey at 6 a.m. And I realize that this is a good way to exercise and have fun, and I know I am not the most talented player ever, but sweet jimminy did the guys I played with this morning suck. They were slow, no one could make a good pass, people fell down. I am not going to go pro, but I would still like to get better, and playing with these jokers is not going to help attain that goal.
But keep on pressin, this was the first of 5 times I plan to play hockey this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

your wild man your wild.... you should look at it this way if all those guys suck then you my friend look like a star out there on the ice.... i hope the girls were watching!!!!!

October 13, 2006 at 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home