The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dream Big my friends

So I've started reading this book I got in D.C. about Dreams and how they are actually a marriage of art and science, and let me say that 2 pages into it I am fascinated. However, I had to stop to look up the word exegesis, which means, according to Webster.com, an explanation or critical interpretation of a text.

I personally felt that the author was just trying to show off w/ fancy words. Anyway, I also found that the local library branch near me has an awsome music collection (OK, well maybe not awsome, but still there are several hundred titles from both country and western) and I can borrow the CDs, rip them to the computer, and Bob's your uncle. Not only that, but also quite the movie selection, and as we all know I am never going back to that blockbuster crap. So I rented Being John Malchovich, can't wait to see it.

that's all for tonight knuckleheads

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

much better blog post an mine good sir.... well done

October 12, 2006 at 12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home