The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I hate cell phones

I do hate cell phones, but specifically I hate cingular wireless. Not only have I had to deal w/ bad coverage, poor customer service and a crappy phone for the last 2 years, but now that I stuck it out through the contract, I find there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, only a lump of poo. I tried to upgrade my P.O.S phone today, first I dealt w/ dumb and dumber at the worst phone store ever, then went online and found that you can't just be rewarded w/ a new phone, oh no. They want the rights to suck away another 2 years of your life to their evil ways. I have had it. I threw my old phone off the bridge into the putrid Ohio River and I am now cell phone free. So it might be really, really hard to get ahold of me for a while, but have no fear, I will press on and continue to fight against all that is wrong and cellular.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

what the hell man you mean you have NO phone at all. That's awsome and retarded at the same time. So I guess I'll talk to you next christmas.

January 27, 2006 at 10:49 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

I need another post man. I need more hohn information!!!!!! I'm going to start promoting your site on dport7 more so you'll write more.

February 1, 2006 at 1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home