The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Tom-foolery

So it was a pretty good weekend, my friend. I delivered my first baby. 1 down, 9 to go. I then went to a wine tasting w/ the daggy's that was a bid weird. I guess the more astute a taster you are, the more you regurgitate into the spit jar. And then I went ice skating w/ a co-worker and her kid. This guy was skating right at me, thinking he was going to lay a hard hit, when I moved at the last minute and the kid absolutely smashed into the boards and fell to the ice in comedic agony. Man I loved it. Ah well, back to make the doughnuts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

a kid fell down.... awsome I love this bog!!!!

February 22, 2006 at 6:40 AM

 
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahaha

March 3, 2006 at 12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home