The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

What I learned

Hello to all the W. Addison fans, and thanks for reading. There has been a shake up in management and the format for this particular blog is undergoing a change, meaning that I am actually going to update the freaking thing

first, we had the fall formal for all the doctors, residents and dentists at a country club last night. The food was good and the drinks were free, and lets just say that some people really hit the bar hard. Dancing is a lot more fun if there are other people doing it.

second, I am going to start something that I hope will change the world. I am going to write down one thing I learned everyday, whether it be a new song, how to do a magic trick, random trivia or the meaning of life. And I would like to encourage my readers to submit something that they have learned and by way of international interaction we can stimulate some resounding conversations or get people interested in events and activities that they may have never been interested in otherwise.
So for today 10/8/06, I learned about a little shop just down the road from me called Micro wines (microwines.com) and they have wines from smaller vineyards from all over the world and every Friday have a wine tasting with appetizers and a presentation from an area expert in the tasty beverage. I hope to attend one of these tastings over the next couple months.

and again, I encourage all of my readers to submit anything at all, a new math equation, the secret to dusting stereos, a recipe for chicken, and we can all benefit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I learned that if someone asks you if your a god you SAY YES!!!!!!!!! long live ghostbusters!

October 9, 2006 at 5:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

“Champagne and Chocolate” Time:6:00PM Saturday, February 13th Location:microWINES http://www.microwines.com/classes.asp?id=

February 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home