The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stripes Salute

So today I went to boot camp. An excercise program offered by my gym. Half way through we got paired up w/ other exercisers, so I got put with this random girl. And one exercise was push ups, which I can't do because of a bum shoulder. So this girl is doning these one arm push ups, and I'm cheering her on since I am not doing any thing else. After she finished the right arm and switched to the left I yelled out "just like last time only better," and no one got the homage to Bill Murray's brilliant character Private Winger. Three Cheers for Bill

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Dear John,

I think your blog is the best blog in all the land. I paul in this state would like to profess my love for your fab blog and all it's content. Lead us OH leader of Fab blogs!
yours
retard..... I mean Paul

August 25, 2005 at 8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home