The Blog describes the ice hockey game of life of John Diehl.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

The day that was not

so the day before labor day Cincinnati has this huge Fireworks display that is like the one thing that the city offers all year. And for one reason or another I have been incapacitated on that day for the last 4 years. So I'm stoked to go, and litterally 2 hours befor the show I get this Splitting headache, and pass out for 4 hours. So that sucked. Then I tried to get in touch with a couple people and couldn't so that sucked. So I wind up going to the new Jet Li movie "Hero", and let me just say that that Sucked. Then I come out of the movie and get mugged by 4 very scary looking women, so that sucked (OK so the mugging was made up, but it would have fit with the rest of the day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home